The information/material provided on the Website is provided on an “As Is” basis. RIPL expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. RIPL disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
· Any errors in or omissions from the Website and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
· Any third party Websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from.
· The unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof.
· Your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Site.
· Your use of the Site.
Limitation of Liability
The limitation of liabilities mentioned herein is in addition to the limitation of liability under the Service Level Agreement. Under no circumstances shall RIPL be liable to any User for:
· Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the Website, even if RIPL had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise;
· Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Website or its content / materials; and
· Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
In addition to the exclusions of liability provided in the Service Level Agreement, RIPL further states that:
RIPL shall make reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose. RIPL accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Site.
Use of this Site, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Site.
RIPL does not represent that the information downloaded from this Website is completely error-free and accurate or the servers that make RIPL Websites available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, RIPL claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the database.
All forms in this database are provided without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect and completeness. Forms should be used as a guide and modified to suit your requirement and laws. Please use at your own risk.
RIPL makes no warranty that:
· The service will meet your requirements.
· The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
· The solutions that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
· The quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
Any material downloaded and used for your business purpose or other purposes shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilized by this Website shall create any warranty.
RIPL shall not be responsible, if any information/page is downloaded from RIPL’s website and after downloading (complete/partial), text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein.
To the extent RIPL acts only as a Service Provider to the Subscriber, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the Subscriber and the Customer as regards the standards of services provided by the Subscriber. In no circumstances shall RIPL be responsible for the services provided by the Subscriber.
RIPL does not, by providing information about the Projects of the Subscriber, represent or warrant that investing in the Project of the Subscriber is without risk, and shall not be liable for damages or losses that may result from such investment.
None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the website by the User contained herein or any other part, section, or pages of the web site and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to represent a partnership between the User and RIPL and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any manner. it should be noted, however, that if by using the web site, the User authorizes RIPL and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information or data, the User shall be deemed to have appointed RIPL and its agents as their agent for this purpose.
RIPL shall not be liable for any loss, liability, damage or action arising out of any E Commerce activity undertaken by Subscriber and/or the Customer.
RIPL and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, of the products and services contained on the RIPL’s Website and RIPL Product for any purpose. RIPL Product is provided “as is” basis without warranty of any kind. RIPL and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall RIPL and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the RIPL Websites, with the delay or inability to use the RIPL Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the RIPL Websites, or otherwise arising out of the use of RIPL Website, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if RIPL or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.